音訊線上地址:一起溜出新年派對

So, I haven』t been back since that dude』s such a jerk.
所以,自從那傢伙真是個混蛋之後,我就再也沒有回來過。
Yeah, you can just go to the other one and warm it.
是的,你可以去另一個加熱它。
It』s right off the moon.
它就在月球上。
Yeah, it』s worth the extra five minute drive.
是的,值得多開車五分鐘。
Trust me. 相信我。
You don』t want to run into that guy.
你不想碰到那個傢伙。
Anyways, I thought they were going to play cards or something.
總之,我以為他們要打牌什麼的。
Hell yeah. 地獄是的。
I mean, it』s not a proper new year』s party.
我的意思是,這不是一個像樣的新年派對。
If we don』t get totally caught in my suit, right?
如果我們沒有完全被我的西裝抓住,對吧?
And it looks like we have about an hour until midnight.
看起來我們距離午夜還有大約一個小時。
And fading fast. 而且褪色很快。
So, not much longer to get properly wasted.
所以,用不了多久就可以被適當地浪費了。
I am not wearing that stupid hat.
我沒有戴那頂愚蠢的帽子。
You can』t make me. 你不能讓我。
No, no, no. 不 不 不。
Oh, King』s cut this so gross.
哦,King’s 把這個剪得太噁心了。
Do you want to play a circle of death instead?
你想玩一個死亡圈嗎?
It』s way better instead of drinking all of that nasty shit all mixed together with your fucking backwash.
與其喝那些討厭的狗屎和你他媽的反沖洗混合在一起,那就好多了。
You stick the cards underneath the pull tab of a beer.
你把卡片貼在啤酒的拉片下面。
Move the rest down the whole thing.
將其餘部分向下移動整個事物。
Okay. 好。
Yes, it』s in the conquering heroes back with those.
是的,它就在征服英雄們身上。
Hey baby. 嘿,寶貝。
Yeah, we』re all just getting started.
是的,我們都剛剛開始。
We』re going to play a circle of death.
我們要玩一個死亡圈。
And we』re going to have to do the count down.
我們將不得不進行倒計時。
Oh, I think. 哦,我想。
I remember that you like this one.
我記得你喜歡這個。
Oh, yeah. 哦,是的。
You guys go out and take a smoke break.
你們出去抽菸休息一下。
We』ll stay here. 我們會留在這裡。
Yeah, it』s 2pm cold outside.
是的,外面很冷,現在是下午2點。
Besides, I stopped smoking years ago.
此外,我幾年前就戒菸了。
Okay. 好。
See you guys in a second.
一會兒見。
Oh, it』s my baby tonight.
哦,今晚是我的孩子。
See you all day. 一整天見。
Bye. 再見。
Okay. 好。
I think I』m going to get my face again.
我想我會再次得到我的臉。
Baby. 嬰兒。
Yeah. 是的。
Somebody』s going to see. 有人會看到的。
Yes, I can be still.
是的,我可以靜止不動。
Yeah. 是的。
Okay. 好。
Bye. 再見。

Baby, you』re at least going to stop.
寶貝,你至少要停下來。
Maybe. 或。
Why does that mean? 為什麼呢?
Well, don』t you know. 好吧,你不知道嗎。
You are so good at doing it.
你太擅長了。
No, because I』m going to make noise.
不,因為我要製造噪音。
I know how good you think you feel and can be quiet.
我知道你認為你感覺有多好,可以安靜。
What do you mean, okay, I have to figure out.
你什麼意思,好吧,我必須弄清楚。
Oh, hi. 哦,嗨。
Two cold outside. 外面兩個冷。
It』s all to you. 一切都屬於你。
Oh, it』s still warm in here.
哦,這裡還是很暖和的。
It』s nothing. 沒什麼。
No, fuck. 不,他媽的。
Baby. 嬰兒。
Yeah, I know I』m ready to play.
是的,我知道我已經準備好上場了。
I just… 我只是。。。
Here, you shuffle all fingers right now.
在這裡,你現在洗牌所有的手指。
Thumbs, whatever. 拇指,隨便什麼。
I think that last shot got to me a little more.
我認為最後一槍讓我感覺更深刻。
I thought it would. 我以為會的。
Yeah, I』m just feeling a little lightheaded.
是的,我只是感到有點頭暈目眩。
It』s okay. 沒關係。
I』ll probably be fine drinking for a bit.
我可能會喝一會兒。
I don』t know. 我不知道。
Yeah, no, don』t leave me, I』m fine.
是的,不,不要離開我,我很好。
Yeah, you go first. 是的,你先走。
All of them. 所有的人。
I』ll go last. 我走在最後。
Just water for me right now.
現在給我喝水。
Oh, I mean water. 哦,我是說水。
It』s great. 太棒了。
I should all hydrate more, if you』re sure.
如果你確定的話,我都應該多補水。
Oh, hang on. 哦,等一下。
Yeah, that wouldn』t mean say you have to drink.
是的,這並不意味著你必須喝酒。
Yeah, just… 是的,只是……
There you go. 給你。
Yeah, you guys are getting home.
是的,你們要回家了。
You guys are getting really lucky so far.
到目前為止,你們真的很幸運。
That wouldn』t mean say you have to tell us a one minute story based on a word somebody
這並不意味著你必須根據某人的一句話告訴我們一個一分鐘的故事
should tell us a one minute story.
應該給我們講一個一分鐘的故事。
So, I』m going to do a turn, baby.
所以,我要轉一圈,寶貝。
Make a card. 製作一張卡片。
I can pick one for you if your hands are cold.
如果你的手冰冷,我可以為你挑選一個。
Eight is mate. 八是伴侶。
You pick somebody in the group to drink every time they drink.
每次他們喝酒時,你都會選擇小組中的某個人喝酒。
Yeah, I』m just feeling a little warm.
是的,我只是覺得有點暖和。
Yeah, right. 是的,對。
Good thing I have my water, maybe I』ll cool off a little bit.
還好我有水,也許我會冷靜一點。
I need to lie down.
我需要躺下。
Sorry. 不好意思。
That』s a weird noise to make.
這聲音很奇怪。
Last time I had kids giving me a lot of trouble.
上次我有孩子給我很多麻煩。
I think I』m going to go to a guest bedroom and just lie down for a sec.
我想我要去客臥躺一會兒。
Just keep playing without me, I』ll be fine.
沒有我繼續玩,我會沒事的。
You want to come with me, honey?
親愛的,你想跟我走嗎?
You』re so sweet. 你真可愛。
Thank you. 謝謝。
Okay, I』ll be back later.
好的,我稍後會回來的。
It』s such a little shit.
這真是個小狗屎。
I』ll be back later. 我稍後會回來的。
At least, at least one person.
至少,至少一個人。
I know that they were laughing, but it』s the spirit of the…
我知道他們在笑,但這是……
I don』t… 我沒有。。。
It』ll give a fuck. 它會他媽的。
Just please. 只是請。
Please, kiss me. 拜託,吻我。
Fuck. 他媽的。
My children. 我的孩子們。
This fucking thing off before I tear it off.
在我把它撕下來之前,這他媽的東西就脫掉了。
I need to feel you, fuck.
我需要感覺到你,他媽的。
I haven』t had enough of a thing or fucking my brains out.
我還沒受夠什麼,也沒把我的腦子搞砸了。
I』m sorry, sorry, sorry. 對不起,對不起,對不起。
I』ll be quiet. 我會安靜的。
I don』t like it anymore.
我不再喜歡它了。
I was blinded by a girl.
我被一個女孩弄瞎了雙眼。
Coming in front of anyone, you』re just fucking me.
當著任何人的面,你只是在操我。
Probably my glistening, nothing new, nothing new.
可能是我的閃閃發光,沒什麼新鮮的,沒什麼新鮮的。
Oh, can you rip down my fucking body?
哦,你能把我他媽的身體扯下來嗎?
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
Oh, you got it. 哦,你明白了。
You can』t get me. 你抓不到我。
Yes, sir, fuck. 是的,先生,他媽的。
Fuck. 他媽的。
I can』t down your knee, sir.
我不能跪下你的膝蓋,先生。
No, I definitely know I』m not in charge of you.
不,我絕對知道我不負責你。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
Don』t worry. 不用擔心。
I am happy to just go home for the right.
我很高興為正確的人回家。
I』m being a good girl.
我是個好女孩。
Yeah, let me just put my leg over your shoulder.
是的,讓我把腿放在你的肩膀上。
Fuck. 他媽的。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
Oh, you』re fucking pop. 哦,你他媽的啪。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
I』m driving. 我在開車。
Don』t feel so good. 感覺不太好。
I』m just walking. 我只是在走路。
I can』t help it. 我忍不住了。
Yes, sir. 是的,先生。
I can. 我可以。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
Don』t stop, please. 請不要停下來。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的。
Oh, fuck. 哦,他媽的…

Do we hear what? 我們聽到了什麼嗎?
Can』t, can』t, can』t, don』t.
不能,不能,不能,不要。
I am, I am. 我是,我是。
Oh, oh, oh, fuck. 哦,哦,哦,他媽的。
I』m sorry. 對不起。
I』m sorry. 對不起。
Fuck. 他媽的。
I can hear that getting pretty.
我能聽到它變得很漂亮。
I can』t answer. 我無法回答。
You answer. 你回答。
Point. 點。
No, you』re good. 不,你很好。
This need to lay down a little bit longer.
這需要再放下一點。
Oh, the catch you guys afterward.
哦,之後抓住你們。
You』re over the water, don』t you think?
你在水面上,你不覺得嗎?
You don』t need to come in too.
你也不需要進來。
Okay, you』re sorry. 好吧,對不起。
You want me to count down with you.
你想讓我和你一起倒計時。
Fuck. 他媽的。
I can』t even, I can』t even, I can』t.
我什至不能,我什至不能,我不能。
Fuck, I can』t even, I can』t even.
他媽的,我什至不能,我什至不能。
Okay. 好。
Fuck. 他媽的。

Ten. 十。
Nine. 九。
Eight. 八。
Seven. 七。
Six. 六。
Five. 五。
Four. 四。
Three. 三。
Two. 二。
One. 一。
One. 一。
Four. 四…
Five. 五。
Four. 四。
Back. 返回。
Four. 四…

Six… 六。。。
Four… 四。。。
Four, Five moins… 四、五月……
Are you okay with me?
你對我還好嗎?
Uh… 呃。。。
It』s so fucking hard. 這他媽的太難了。
Uh… 呃。。。
Oh my god, we』re so super loud.
哦,我的上帝,我們太吵了。
Uh… 呃。。。
I already have such a little shit.
我已經有這麼小的狗屎了。
Mmm… 嗯。。。
I love you. 我愛你。
Uh… 呃。。。
We better than a new year』s kiss, right?
我們比新年之吻好,對吧?
Uh… 呃。。。
Mmm… 嗯。。。
Uh… 呃。。。
I…
I should probably get back or something.
我可能應該回來什麼的。
Uh… 呃。。。
That』s true. 這是真的。
Uh… 呃。。。
Mmm… 嗯。。。
That』s true. 這是真的。
Anyway, I screamed with a spell.
無論如何,我用咒語尖叫。
I probably didn』t found that anyways.
反正我可能沒有發現。
I was walking going, right?
我走著走著,對吧?
Uh… 呃。。。
I』ll be there, baby. 我會在那裡,寶貝。

原文Reddit,作者LookingForMyBlueSky,釋出於2023年12月31日

👉 更多故事